10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
* The banana slices are (almost all) whole, UNSweetened and unsulfurized.
* They are fried in coconut oil and crispy.
* The main substance in a banana is potassium. This mineral takes care of the heart, among other things.
* In addition, the banana is packed with vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
* Also minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium and zinc.
* Banana contains fast sugars so give this as a snack and in moderation.
Herbs, vegetables, fruit, ... are an addition to the daily feed and not a substitute for the feed. Consult a vet if your horse is ill and do not experiment with herbs yourself, because these can affect how medication works. The information about the products comes from the internet, (holistic) veterinarians, ... We cannot be held responsible for the use of our products. The information on our site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as advice or a user guide. Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water.